"kdevplatform.language: Registering type class" messages

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:20:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

The recent fix for the type registry hang-on-exit introduced a few qCDebug(LANGUAGE) statements. Curiously they're printing for me, despite the fact that I have *.debug=false at the top of my qtlogging.ini file and nothing kdevplatform or language specific that would override this.

How can this be?

And FWIW, if you're going to be printing out this kind of information, wouldn't it be nicer to print something more meaningful than a number?

R.