D7084: Fix shadowing of ClassMemberDeclaration::isAbstract by ClassFunctionDeclaration

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 3 12:16:03 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7084#131686, @kfunk wrote:

  > Hmm, why don't target master branch directly? I wouldn't even touch 5.1 for this.
  >
  > IMO there's no need to mark them deprecated. We can/should fix the potential breakage in the language plugins we have access to ourselves immediately.

  Okay. No real oversight where this has an effect, besides the filetemplate plugin generator where currently abstract methods are not discovered and getting the special handling prepared.
  Though not really a grave error, and actually uncovers another issue as that selected methods are passed on and then get rendered in the generated files as is, so abstract methods would still be shown as abstract. And given no-one else caught this yet, nothing else seems affected.

  So will rework patch as fix on master, i.e. remove the property from ClassMemberDeclaration (together with the incomplete bits of final). Should be up later today.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7084