D2621: GitHub Two Factor Authentication

Alexander Zhigalin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 2 08:52:48 UTC 2017

zhigalin planned changes to this revision.
zhigalin marked 3 inline comments as done.
zhigalin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfunk wrote in ghresource.cpp:173
> `"x-github-otp: required`: Still incorrect casing. Does this work?
>
> https://developer.github.com/v3/auth/ says it's `X-GitHub-OTP: required;`

> https://developer.github.com/v3/auth/ says it's X-GitHub-OTP: required;

Than it lies :)
It's actually lowercase.
Anyway, just making it case-insensitive...

> kfunk wrote in ghresource.cpp:174
> Please pass `m_tfHttpHeader` via `twoFactorRequested()` instead I.e. add a parameter to that function. That way you can save the extra member in this class for `m_tfHttpHeader`.
>
> And in general: Please refrain from adding less known abbreviations to symbol names; it makes reading code harder.

> And in general: Please refrain from adding less known abbreviations to symbol names; it makes reading code harder.

`m_tfHttpHeader` was created by the previous author, not me

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2621