D5663: Install a categories file for KDebugSettings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 30 22:16:20 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  Ah, this worked only for me because from experimenting I still had the line

    QLoggingCategory::setFilterRules(QStringLiteral("*.debug=false\ndefault.debug=true\n"));

  in KDevelop's app/main.cpp commented out, so it would not overrule the qtlogging.ini settings as written by kdebugsettings.
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5666 will make that line no longer needed, so once that is in and a similar patch for the other kdev* sources, that line could be removed and this patch will make sense and people can start using kdebugsettings with kdevelop :)

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5663