D5044: Move "Analyze" menu items into "Code" menu

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 10 03:20:11 UTC 2017

antonanikin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5044#96609, @dfaure wrote:

  > Not right now, see kxmlgui/src/kshortcutseditoritem.cpp:54
  >
  >   m_actionNameInTable = i18nc([...] KLocalizedString::removeAcceleratorMarker(m_action->text()));
  >
  > which is returned further down as DisplayRole for the Name column.
  >  But you could easily add support for a custom property here ("descriptiveText") and document that, it would certainly be useful for all those actions whose text only makes sense in the context of the submenu they're in.

  Hi, David. Thanks for your answer. Your suggestion is good, I'll try to present patch for this later.

  2 all: Thanks for your review. I suggest to use this revision as base and push it to upstream. Then I will work with new patch to kdelibs to add support for custom text for shortcuts editor item and after acceptance and pushing to master we can add compile-time checks for kdelibs version to enable this functionality in cppcheck plugin. Your opinions?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5044