[Differential] [Commented On] D2792: fix KDevelop::JobStatus for "short-lived" jobs

antonanikin (Anton Anikin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 28 04:41:01 UTC 2016

antonanikin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2792#53444, @mwolff wrote:

  > You have no answered my question. Where is the problem?

  We have 2 main problems with current `JobStatus`:

  1. If job emits `percent` signals and it's ifetime is less then 1 sec. we don't see any status due the design of the `StatusbarProgressWidget`.
  2. If job emits `percent` signals too frequently (last diff update) we also don't see any status. This case seems to be a bug(or very strange behavior) of the `StatusbarProgressWidget`.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2792