kdereview

Morten Volden mvolden2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:42:25 UTC 2016

Hi All

Just wanted to hear thoughts or comments before I reply to Allen.

kdev-perforce has recently been moved to kdevplatform.

I would at some point like to remove the repo entirely, but since there has
not been a release of KDevelop with the plug-in yet, I guess it is a little
premature to do that at the moment.

So I guess the appropriate steps would be to:

1) Get the repo moved from review (Since it has been included in
kdevplatform I consider that as passing review - no? )
2) Add something to the read-me to make users aware that the plug-in has
moved
3) Wait for the plug-in to be included in an official release ( 5.1.x
perhaps? ).
4) Close/remove the repo.

//Morten

--