[OS X] "active working set" and "change area" widgets

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:20:19 UTC 2016

Aleix Pol wrote:

> I guess these should move to the toolbar when there's no menu visible.

Maybe give them their own mini toolbar, so users can put it where they want?
I'm not sure if moving back and forth from the menubar is a stellar idea. If my
experience with the debugger toolbar is any indication, KDevelop doesn't do a
wonderful job at remembering where you've put a given toolbar (after it's not
been available for a while for whatever reason).

R.