[Differential] [Request, 125 lines] D3170: Centralize code that deals with ideal tool view actions in one class

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 26 16:14:40 UTC 2016

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Make it possible for to detect if the toolview widget is disabled

  In such case, we show an asterisk by the button. We could do other
  things such as changing the icon or such, but trying to minimize the noise.
  Changing the tooltip accordingly could also make sense.

TEST PLAN
  Manual testing, seems to just work

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3170

AFFECTED FILES
  debugger/framestack/framestackwidget.cpp
  sublime/idealbuttonbarwidget.cpp
  sublime/idealbuttonbarwidget.h
  sublime/idealcontroller.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES