AW: Kate Chocolately (and maybe KDevelop for Windows?)

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 07:24:33 UTC 2016

Took a day longer because the servers weren't synced but the package is now in review :D
https://chocolatey.org/packages/kate/16.08.2
Cheers,
Hannah

From: kare.sars at iki.fi
To: kwrite-devel at kde.org
CC: vonreth at kde.org; kfunk at kde.org; kdevelop-devel at kde.org
Subject: Re: AW: Kate Chocolately (and maybe KDevelop for Windows?)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 08:23:46 +0300

For some strange reason I got your mail only yesterday and went ahead and asked to replace the old ones with the newer ones already :(

So the files in download.kde.org/stable/kate/ are now the updated version.
I hope it's not a big problem.

Cheers,
  Kåre