[Differential] [Commented On] D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

igorkushnir (Igor Kushnir) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 17 17:16:02 UTC 2016

igorkushnir added a comment.

  ZoomController class serves two purposes:

  1. Separates generic scaling/zoom logic from the unrelated StandardDocumentationView logic. If I had placed zoom logic (complete with storing to KConfig) into StandardDocumentationView.cpp, it would occupy more than a half of that file!
  2. ZoomController class can be easily reused in another similar situation instead of duplicating generic scaling/storing logic.

  Note that I preserved now unused zoomIn(), zoomOut() and resetZoom() slots in ZoomController.
  This allows to add zoom actions in the future (either to documentation view or to another potential ZoomController-using code) without changes to ZoomController class.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040