[Differential] [Commented On] D3073: Feature "Diff From Branch" on BranchManager

coliveira (Carlos Nihelton) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 16 23:36:30 UTC 2016

coliveira added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> brauch wrote in branchmanager.ui:55
> "Differences to"?

This is harder than writing the code.
I don't like the option "Diff between branches" because it seems that we have to choose two branches in the list view to compare, which is not possible right now, and I don't want to change it. None of the options I can think fits on one line to keep the buttons as narrow as they currently are.

Other options: "Changes relative to", "Compare to Branch".
I like they way the last one appears on the screen.
What do you think?

F366793: pasted_file <https://phabricator.kde.org/F366793>
F366795: pasted_file <https://phabricator.kde.org/F366795>

REPOSITORY