[Differential] [Commented On] D2925: Port kdev_format_source script to C++/Qt

antonanikin (Anton Anikin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 16 09:01:13 UTC 2016

antonanikin added a comment.

  > Something's fishy here. This is not in the correct scope is it? If I understand correctly, then there can only be one call to QProcess::execute(command) per run? This can't be correct as there may be multiple format lines in a format file; each of them executing a different command. Please check.

  @kfunk, we should execute only one command per run - it's the original script behavior. It has simple sense - if we found some match we should apply only this command because we have "specialized" wildcards for some custom cases (which placed at the beginning of format file) and (usually) one "global" command ("*" wildcard) for all other cases.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2925