[Differential] [Request, 19 lines] D3061: Do not use "script-error" icon for breakpoints

brauch (Sven Brauch) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 14 21:46:55 UTC 2016

brauch created this revision.
brauch added a reviewer: KDevelop.
brauch set the repository for this revision to rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It just doesn't look right for some themes, e.g. Breeze. Instead, we
  ship our own icon, which looks like what people expect (red dot).

  At this occasion, use 16x16 size for the icon border icon,
  because the width of the icon border is fixed to that in kate.

  CCBUG:49719

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3061

AFFECTED FILES
  debugger/breakpoint/breakpointmodel.cpp
  debugger/interfaces/ibreakpointcontroller.cpp
  pics/16x16/actions/breakpoint.png
  pics/22x22/actions/breakpoint.png
  pics/CMakeLists.txt
  shell/debugcontroller.cpp