State of kdev-mercurial?

Sergey Kalinichev kalinichev.so.0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:05:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Can you comment on the state of the plugin? Does it work? Are you using it for
daily work maybe?

Well, I'm using it on daily basis (though not all of it's
functionality - annotation bar mostly). Generally it works, but
sometimes it crashes (didn't have time to investigate it yet).

> I'd love to move it to kdevplatform.git at some point (just as we did with
kdev-perforce a while ago). Only if it's stable enough of course.

Yeah, that'd be great, but I wouldn't do it now though, as it still
requires some work.
And sure, I'll let you know when/if I can make it more stable.

--
Sergey