[Differential] [Updated, 916 lines] D2840: First diff for kdev-clang-tidy

coliveira (Carlos Nihelton) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 10 01:11:45 UTC 2016

coliveira removed a reviewer: mwolff.
coliveira changed the visibility from "All Users" to "Public (No Login Required)".
coliveira updated this revision to Diff 7239.
coliveira marked 4 inline comments as done.
coliveira added a comment.

  Improved style by preferring camel case identifiers, cleaned wrong comments, changed ClangFormat target to issue a WARNING instead of ERROR in case of clang-format executable not being found, and changed the API on PerProjectConfigPage to issue a signal when the selection of checks change instead of using a QStringList pointer owned by someone else.

  I didn't get a clue on how to use KConfigSkeleton in PerProjectConfigPage because the list of checks is generated during runtime, by running clang-tidy and parsing its output.  I had a hard time trying to use this and still have the list of checks not hard-coded inside the plugin code, which I believe it's the right way to do the plugin, since the list of checks may change from one version to another of clang-tidy. Ideas are welcome.

REPOSITORY
  R218 KDev Clang-Tidy Support

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2840?vs=6885&id=7239