KDevelop and Arduino

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:54:06 UTC 2016

Hello,

Sorry Alex, but is not finished yet.
It's necessary some polish around the workflow integration,
the upload isn't completely integrated /*We can start the openocd server,
upload the code to the board, but we can't find the binary file using a
build plugin like cmake and make*/, the openocd interface to realize the
upload need a upgrade /*lookin for supported boards and ucontrollers*/ and
it's necessary to rethink about the arduino install support, maybe taking
it off /*scummos idea, and now after a time I think that's the right
choice*/.
I'd like to apologize scummos to my fault of time, but I will return to
kdev-embedded as soon as possible.

Best regards,

--
Patrick José Pereira