Idea about Tool Views ordering (UI improvement)

Anton Anikin anton.anikin at htower.ru
Fri Oct 7 05:35:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Currently we have a random order of Dock elements (Tool Views) at each
KDevelop run. It seems to be a "no right" behavior. I tried to implement
"alphabetically sorting" order - it works well but I think this is not good
solution for corresponding problem. It seems to be a more correct way to use
something like KActionSelector to implement GUI for such operation.

What are you think about adding such functionality for re-ordering Tool Views
and saving/restoring them order state?