[Differential] [Commented On] D2949: Update GHNS category names

cordlandwehr (Andreas Cord-Landwehr) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 6 18:11:37 UTC 2016

cordlandwehr added a comment.

  @kfunk: yes, this patch should fix that bug. However, that particular bug consisted of many unrelated issues and I can not say if everything will finally work on Windows. However, on Linux I successfully tested that for both Project Templates as well as File Templates (at Configure -> Templates) the templates from the store are shown again. Same holds for "Project -> New From Template -> Get More Templates".
  @antonanikin: can you check again if that patch is really applied and installed? If you still do not get elements in the GHNS dialogs, please start KDevelop with 'QT_LOGGING_RULES="org.kde.knewstuff=true" kdevelop' and send me the output.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2949