KDev-embedded status

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:57:29 UTC 2016

Hello Ovidiu,

Ty for your interest in KDev-Embedded !
Yes, the project seems abandoned, I am completely out of time to work on it,
but in two or tree weeks I will be back.
Right now the plugin work with avrdude and openocd to deploy the binary,
already tested with Arduino nano, mega, uno, and two ARM based boards with
ocsp and jtag.

If you would like to talk with me you can use #kdevelop or my personal mail.

Best regards,

ps: ty for the cc Sven !

--
Patrick José Pereira