[Differential] [Request, 62 lines] D3534: Rename functionDeclarationForCalledDeclaration -> functionForCalled and tweak types.

flherne (Francis Herne) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 29 00:44:49 UTC 2016

flherne created this revision.
flherne added a reviewer: brauch.
flherne set the repository for this revision to R53 KDevelop: Python Support.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  (unchanged from the one I linked on IRC)

  Take a Declaration* instead of DeclarationPointer.

  Returns `struct { FunctionDeclaration* declaration, bool isConstructor }` instead of `QPair<FunctionDeclarationPointer, bool>`.

  Struct for readable attribute names rather than `.first` and `.second`.

  Drop the magic pointer type because most callers only wrap a normal one for this call anyway.
  ^^^
  Sanity-check? I don't see a need for them, and many other helper methods use normal pointers.

TEST PLAN
  No test changes or regressions, no (intended) behaviour changes.
  Tested on a couple of projects, didn't crash.

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3534

AFFECTED FILES
  codecompletion/context.cpp
  codecompletion/items/functiondeclaration.cpp
  duchain/declarationbuilder.cpp
  duchain/expressionvisitor.cpp
  duchain/helpers.cpp
  duchain/helpers.h