[Differential] [Accepted] D3427: Get more possible types when subscripting.

brauch (Sven Brauch) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 20 15:22:29 UTC 2016

brauch accepted this revision.
brauch added a comment.

  Looks good to me, good feature as well. Thanks once more!

INLINE COMMENTS

> expressionvisitor.cpp:373
> +
> +    if ( auto unsure = lastType().cast<UnsureType>() ) {
> +        FOREACH_FUNCTION ( const auto& type, unsure->types ) {

You could replace this whole if/else by auto valueTypes = Helper::filterType(type, []() { return true; }); if you wanted.

By the way, feel free to replace any QList you find anywhere by QVector ... it's a relict.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPYTHON KDev-python

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3427