debugger toolbar

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:07:45 UTC 2016

Hi

Does the debugger toolbar have a default location that's determined somewhere in KDevPlatform or KDevelop? The thing has a nasty habit of reappearing as an additional toolbar on the top left under the build button, even when I'm not using the debugger. I've given up unlocking my toolbars, putting it back where I want it (left vertical dock under the Variables toolbutton) and relocking the toolbars. Disabling the debugger plugin(s) is more reliable.

Still, if there's a way to control the default location where that toolbar will pop up I might give that a try as a local patch. It's not that I *never* need a GUI debugger interface.

Thanks,
René