[Differential] [Commented On] D1693: KDevelop LLDB support - GDB plugin refactor

qi437103 (Aetf) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 27 18:42:51 UTC 2016

qi437103 added a comment.

  I rethought about the KDevDebugger namespace. It's maybe better to not change, as I'd consider it as an umbrella namespace for all debuggers in KDevelop. The MI prefix in class names is sufficient to say they are only for MI protocol based debuggers.

  Also, it's kind of confusing to have the namespace using the same name as a class inside it.

  So I suggest the following renaming in addition

  - KDevDebugger::GDB::GDB -> KDevDebugger::GDB::GdbDebugger
  - KDevDebugger::BreakpointControllerBase -> KDevDebugger::MIBreakpointController
  - KDevDebugger::VariableControllerBase -> KDevDebugger::MIVariableController

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1693