[Differential] [Accepted] D1613: Revisit QtHelp Settings Dialog

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 24 20:56:34 UTC 2016

mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

  Could you try to move the wide buttons below the table? Now that you moved the other buttons into the table, I don't think we need to have the buttons on the side anymore. And since they are wide, they take away quite some space from the table. If they are below the table (or above, your choice), and next to each other, it should be even better I think!

  otherwise: good improvement already

INLINE COMMENTS

> qthelpconfig.cpp:335
> +    QToolButton *modifyBtn = new QToolButton(item->treeWidget());
> +    modifyBtn->setIcon(QIcon::fromTheme("document-edit"));
> +    modifyBtn->setToolTip(ki18n("Modify").toString());

QStringLiteral

> qthelpconfig.cpp:343
> +    removeBtn->setToolTip(ki18n("Delete").toString());
> +    if (item->text(GhnsColumn) != "0") {
> +        // KNS3 currently does not provide API to uninstall entries

QLatin1String

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

BRANCH