KDE_FULL_SESSION / Open File dialog

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:18:28 UTC 2016

On Thursday May 12 2016 16:50:29 Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 11:26 AM, René J.V. <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > One thought though: I cannot check ATM what a KFileWidget looks like when the KDE platform theme isn't loaded
> >

> >>Note: This is somewhat unrelated to this patch, please discuss that on the mailing list. Let's keep this one focussed on the issue we're trying to fix.
>
> KFileWidget looks the same in every platform.

Close but not entirely :) Appearance in "pure native" OS X, with the KDE adapted platform theme but the "macintosh" native style, and ditto with my personal QtCurve theme.

(The "pure native" version has icons in buttons because I patched my Qt install to know where to find my installed icon themes)

Out of curiosity: why is the "Root" icon different from the others, and where is that difference coded?

R.