An addendum about color schemes in KDevelop

Heikki Ketoharju heikki.ketoharju at iki.fi
Wed May 11 17:30:21 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm really happy to see this coming, and also hope that Kate will get the
same ability. Totally agree that dark editors are popular now, and IMHO
they look really cool ;)

I Wanted a dark colorscheme to the editor so I wrote one last summer. You
can found it attached to this message. It's not ready and definitely not
very well thought, but I still hope it is somehow useful.

Kind regards
Heikki Ketoharju

--
http://heikki.ketoharju.info