[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D1618: Ensure method call with non-null type

cordlandwehr (Andreas Cord-Landwehr) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 16 11:40:13 UTC 2016

cordlandwehr created this revision.
cordlandwehr added reviewers: KDevelop, brauch, kfunk.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch attempts to fix the attached assert. However, I think
  (also discussed with Sven) that this only covers an underlying problem.
  So far we investigated the following:

  - the method DeclarationNavigationContext::htmlIdentifiedType is called with non-null type and idType
  - inside the if-clause, in line 56, the type variable is overwritten with the null type of the computed base class

  Thus the question, why/how can the base class have an empty type?
  I would be really happy for getting hints on how to debug this. For now,
  the patch checks for this case and avoids the crash.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

BRANCH
  fixDuChainAssertQmlJs

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1618

AFFECTED FILES
  languages/qmljs/duchain/navigation/declarationnavigationcontext.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: cordlandwehr, KDevelop, brauch, kfunk
Cc: kdevelop-devel