Broken links on home page
spam at scientician.net
Fri May 13 03:24:22 UTC 2016
I found a few broken links and such in the "DEVELOPMENT" side bar on the
- "KDevelop Source Code": Points to an obsolete git repo. Should
probably point to: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdevelop.git
- "Branches": Points to http://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/Compatibility
which doesn't seem right.
- "How To Compile": Points to non-existent wiki page. (Well, to a
redirect to a non-existent wiki page).
- "Stable Plugins": Points to a non-existent git repo.
- "Experimental Plugins": Points to a non-existent git repo.
which leaves just
- "Contribute"... which points to the correct page! :)
More information about the KDevelop-devel