[OS X] green/welcome page disappears but widgets remain functional

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've just upgraded to KDevPlatform v4.90.91-210-g7e5caa8 and KDevelop v4.90.91-217-g7be26db and am running into a new behaviour.
The greenish welcome/landing page with the list of known sessions isn't re-opened after I close all open documents. Rather, it appears it isn't refreshed because clicking at the right places in the empty space continues to open other sessions.

Any idea what this could be due to, maybe a recent simplification in an event handling mechanism?

Alternatively I wouldn't mind disabling that page altogether, it's really one of the least useful features IMVHO.