[Differential] [Commented On] D1100: WIP: AssistantPopups NG?

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 11 13:01:10 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

  We also have to fix the static assistants in some way, most notably the rename assistant is broken now. @kfunk's suggestion is to introduce "fake" problems at the location where a rename/signature change was done to make it possible to apply the assistant to the other places.

  Another issue I see are parse errors such as missing ";", where the error is reported a few lines below the line you are currently writing (and forgot to add the ";").

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1100