[Differential] [Updated] D1116: Fix issue with kdev-cppcheck selecting wrong project

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 11 07:37:31 UTC 2016

kfunk added a comment.

  Could you maybe refactor that code altogether? ProjectPath is quite pointless anyway. It's never read in kdev-cppcheck, only `ProjectPath + ErrorFile` is used.

  My idea: Get rid off ProjectPath, just *always* store the absolute path in ErrorFile. IMO we don't even need `findProjectForUrl` at all. If you do run `cppcheck /path/fo/file.cpp` (what we do), then the resulting XML always contains the absolute path anyway.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVCPPCHECK KDevelop CppCheck

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1116