[Differential] [Commented On] D1100: WIP: AssistantPopups NG?

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 10 21:22:56 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

  I like the idea, can you push your branch already somewhere so we can try it out? And I agree with Kevin btw. that we should aim for a proper solution to this problem for 5.0. I'd rather we introduce this new workflow there instead of waiting for 5.1.

  I've marked a few nitpicks, probably in code that you did not write. So ignore at will.

INLINE COMMENTS
  language/duchain/navigation/problemnavigationcontext.cpp:77 const&
  language/duchain/navigation/problemnavigationcontext.cpp:176 const&
  language/duchain/navigation/problemnavigationcontext.h:41 const&
  language/duchain/navigation/problemnavigationcontext.h:41 and also make the method const, if possible
  language/duchain/navigation/problemnavigationcontext.h:59 const&

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1100