Creating a OS X packaging receipt for DMGs?

Andrew McCann amccann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:53:32 UTC 2016

I have a shell script that was inspired by the kate mac.txt, It has worked
for me.  I have been a way for a little while, have not tried it against
any recent builds.

I'm almost done moving offices, may have free time again soon.

I would not expect my script to work out of the box for others however.

It requires/ed patches to QT and a few to KDE frameworks.  (Most of the
sane patches I submitted, but a few I wasn't sure about)

-Andrew