Creating a OS X packaging receipt for DMGs?

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Mar 7 17:52:17 UTC 2016

Heya,

are some of the OS X guys interested in implementing something like this below
for KDevelop?
  https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kate.git&a=blob&f=mac.txt

Of course you'd need to add LLVM/Clang/kdevelop-pg-qt, etc. as dependency.

Bonus points for a bit of generalization of that script, and putting into a
location where every KDE application could benefit from (maybe kde-dev-
scripts?)

I don't have an OS X machine at hand right now, so I can't test myself.

Did anyone else succeed in generating a usable, up-to-date .dmg for KDevelop
yet?

Cheers,
Kevin