[Differential] [Commented On] D1047: Parse C files in C mode

skalinichev (Sergey Kalinichev) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 7 06:50:08 UTC 2016

skalinichev added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1047#19950, @pferreira wrote:

  > With this patch I get
  >  "warning: argument unused during compilation: '-nostdinc++' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]"
  >  when parsing C files. Although innocuous, it would be nice not to have this warning being spammed.

  I don't think it's related to this patch. You'll probably get the same warning even without it, e.g. if you change language profile to C.  Adding  -Wno-unused-command-line-argument to the parser arguments can be a solution here.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1047