[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1047: Parse C files in C mode

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 2 10:47:46 UTC 2016

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

  Excellent step towards the right direction - many thanks Sergey! I got some more nitpicks, once those and Kevin's are attended to I think we can merge this. Yay! Finally proper C support in KDevelop :)

INLINE COMMENTS
  languages/clang/tests/test_assistants.cpp:548 unrelated change, should not be required
  languages/clang/tests/test_duchain.cpp:1575 This should stay at .c. Actually, we should probably now run the test twice - once for .c and once for .cpp.
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/compilerprovider.cpp:136 and use auto on the lhs.
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/settingsmanager.cpp:61 this breaks backwards compatibility for those that already use the kdevelop 5 beta. could we stick to the old name for Cpp, and only introduce a new key for the two other args?
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/settingsmanager.h:40 indent
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/settingsmanager.h:43 indent
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/definesandincludesmanager.cpp:293 wrap literals with QLatin1String, use .compare with Qt::CaseInsensitive
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/definesandincludesmanager.cpp:305 auto args = m_settings->defaultParserArguments();
  return lt == Utils::C ? args.cArguments : args.cppArguments;
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/kcm_widget/parserwidget.cpp:94 using sender() is not so nice, please make this two distinct functions and connect them individually
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/kcm_widget/parserwidget.ui:20 wrap the *.h in `<code>` or `<tt>` tags

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1047