KDevelop stucked, pehaps in an infinite loop?

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Jun 26 16:41:02 UTC 2016

Hey there! Long time no see.

I asked for feedback to Aleix about this bug I'm experiencing and he
redirected me to the list, so here I'am :)

When I fire up kdevelop I'm getting a frozen GUI, these are a couple of bt:
https://paste.kde.org/pibqojwpz
https://paste.kde.org/pbvn0pqfi
Output:
https://paste.kde.org/p3rwgj674

I tried changing the QPT since I saw lots of KIconLoader, but gtk3 QTP yields
similar results.

The culprit seems to be the following commit:
6f9781a292b64222d3f5d80c44d3e579eceb5309
https://quickgit.kde.org/?
p=kdevplatform.git&a=commit&h=6f9781a292b64222d3f5d80c44d3e579eceb5309

This was happening with Qt 5.6 and a 3/4weeks old KDE Frameworks compilation
and it is still happening with Qt 5.7 and yesterdays KF5 compilation.

Cheers!