Review Request 128201: Improved StatusbarProgressDidget that looks better on OS X and Linux

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:25:50 UTC 2016

On Thursday June 23 2016 11:19:23 Milian Wolff wrote:

>No, I think I've seen that myself and I consider it a bug. If you manage to

It's certainly very annoying. It's gotten a bit less frequent w.r.t. earlier KF5 versions, IIRC it actually caused KDevelop to be un-minimised at some point. Maybe it still does.

>fix it, that would be actually really good. Please put it into a separate
>patch though.

Of course.
I'll have another look, but at first glance I saw nothing that could explain this behaviour. It shouldn't be using anything from KWindowSystem that could activate the main window, or should it?

R.