Qt5/Mac header finding in KDevelop5 (cmake projects)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:00:23 UTC 2016

On Monday June 20 2016 17:29:20 Aleix Pol wrote:

> > - why does -isystem /path/to/QtCore.framework/Headers not enable resolving e.g. `#include <QCoreApplication>` given that /path/to/QtCore.framework/Headers contains both QCoreApplication and qcoreapplication.h ?
> That will be much easier to understand when we have a test.

I've added  `-isystem /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers ` to the testfile1 build command in test_custommake.cpp .
As expected, that creates and additional path, containing "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers".
QDir(QString::fromUtf8("/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers")).exists(QString::fromUtf8("CoreFoundation.h")) also succeeds.

I don't see any other preexisting tests of more advanced features, like checking if a known-to-exist headers can be found on that parsed search path.

R.