Kdevelop 5 on xfce

Frederic Gos frederic.gos at greenwavesystems.com
Thu Jun 16 11:46:18 UTC 2016

Hi :)

I'm toying around with kdevelop 5 and was able to build ans start kdevelop
5 on my Xubuntu system. I really like what I see, but I have a small
problem some of you might know the solution to.

All the menu and button icons are not showing and that skews the UI a lot.
Some buttons are just blank. It's like some resources (bitmaps) are
missing.

I've tried Kdevelop 4 on the same machine, and the problem is not present
there.

I suspect this has something to do with plasma etc, but can't figure out
what to try.

Any chance some of you are running some xfce desktop and encountered that
problem?

br and keep up the nice work on kevelop 5, can't wait to see the final
result.

/Frederic Gos

--
Best regards

Frederic Gos
Senior Software Engineer
Greenwave Systems ApS
Bregnerødvej 96
DK-3460 Birkerød
Phone +45 69132333
Mobile +45 20916771
E-mail: frederic.gos at greenwavesystems.com <kl at greenwavesystems.com>
Skype: *frederic.gos.gwr <http://www.greenwavesystems.com/>*
Web:    *http://www.greenwavesystems.com <http://www.greenwavesystems.com/>*

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message.