[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1739: Search for binary Qt resource, containing breeze theme. If found, register and use it.

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 1 18:54:04 UTC 2016

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a reviewer: kfunk.
kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.cpp:385
> +    if (!breezeIcons.isEmpty() && QFile::exists(breezeIcons)) {
> +        QResource::registerResource(breezeIcons, QStringLiteral("/breeze"));
> +        QResource::registerResource(breezeIcons, QStringLiteral("/icons/breeze"));

Why do we need two calls to `QResource::registerResource` with different roots?

I'd prefer if we can do it similar to Kate (a free function inside main.cpp would be enough).
See: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kate.git&a=blob&f=icons.h

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL