kdev-xdebug

Aetf 7437103 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:20:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 7:55 AM Alexander Zhigalin <alexander at zhigalin.tk>
wrote:

> tons of changes in debugger-related API in master at the moment. A port to
> kdevplatform/kdevelop master probably requires extra work.
>
> Wait, what do you mean?
> Which are the differences between these branches?

I'm working on LLDB plugin for kdevelop. And the difference between master
and 5.0 is that many debugger related files in kdevelop are being modified
by me. However, I'm not touching debugger API in kdevplatform, they remain
the same. All changes to the debugger component are only related to C/C++
debugger.

So IMHO it should be safe to work on master, as long as you don't require
code from C/C++ debugger plugin.

Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> --