kdev-xdebug

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Tue Jul 26 09:42:00 UTC 2016

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:52:44 AM CEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> Hi.
> I want to try to port the kdev-xdebug plugin to KF5, is somewhere a brief
> description of API changes bet KDELibs4 and Frameworks 5? Also kdevplatform
> has changed its interface for plugins?

Best to look at commits named "Port to KF5" for other plugins.

Example:
  https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdev-krazy2.git&a=commit&h=3bec50f

Should give you a sufficient amount of hints what needs to be done.

Thanks for taking care of kdev-xdebug!

PS: I'd try to port it to kdevplatform/kdevelop 5.0 branch first -- there are
tons of changes in debugger-related API in master at the moment. A port to
kdevplatform/kdevelop master probably requires extra work.

Cheers,
Kevin