KConfig compiler and KDevelop?

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Sun Jul 24 10:27:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 24/07/16 12:24, Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> While surfing the KDevPlatform codebase I have noticed that the code parsing was
> somewhere broken due to the inclusion of header files which will only be
> generated at the build time by KConfig compiler.
> To solve I have copied these files from my build directory, but this is just a
> temporary solution.
> Do we have a way to detect this kind of situations?
The build directory should be in the include dir list. I have seen this
happen when the project was first parsed before the build was run; in
those cases, clicking "reload" on the project was sufficient to fix the
issues.

In any case, the next clang release contains a fix which does not make
it bail out so quickly just because one included file is missing. That
should make this issue much less severe.

Greetings,
Sven