[KDevelop5, WIndows]error while parsing dealii sources

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 14:20:43 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 2:43:44 PM CEST Ivan Kush wrote:
> I want to open dealii(https://www.dealii.org) sources
> https://yadi.sk/d/d0OIFSHEt3vSo  and get an exception. Maybe. this is due
> boost (see bottom of the 1st attached screenshot)

Could you press that 'Debug the program' button in the crash report dialog?

The backtrace will be useless, since you don't have the appropriate PDB files
[1]. Please create a crash dump and send that instead.

See:
  https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/debugger/2009/12/30/what-is-a-dump-and-how-do-i-create-one/

If you have a Visual Studio around it should be as easy as pressing that
'Debug the program' button, then Debug -> Save Dump as.

Hope that helps,
Kevin