[Differential] [Commented On] D862: [Fixed Bug 183625] Sorting of files in the commit dialog

apuzio (Artur Puzio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 28 21:12:42 UTC 2016

apuzio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  vcs/models/vcsfilechangesmodel.cpp:110 For git: you see the unversioned files only if you do a `git add`. I had done it through the right click on file menu. I added such unversioned files, that without sorting the paths are wrong, with sorting paths only an changed file is in between. I can send you a screenshot of the code behaving correctly after the change. If you really want I can add a screenshot before the change.

  As for the `bool operator < (const VcsStatusInfoItem &):
  I'm NOT overriding the operator actually. The original is `bool operator < (const StandardItem&)`.
  The code behaves correctly despite this. If I used `bool operator < (const QStandardItem&)` I would have to cast the `other` variable to `VcsStatusInfoItem` before using it. This would create a potential seg fault if the `VcsStatusInfoItem` would be compared for some reason to `QStandardItem`. I understand your concerns about this code not working potentially and I wasn't able to find any information in the QT5 docs.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D862