Please help me with the 5.0 beta 2 release announcement!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jan 23 18:09:23 UTC 2016

Hey all,

could you all please help me with writing the release announcement for 5.0
beta 2? I'm sure there are noteworthy changes added by you, so please write a
short paragraph. Also I would like to mention the excellent contributions from
the various GCI students recently.

I created https://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/4.90.91 for this purpose and also
dumped the changelogs in there, for inspiration.

I'd like to announce the release on Monday, once the packages are uploaded to
the mirrors.

Cheers and many thanks for the contributions and testing everyone!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de