[Differential] [Request, 46 lines] D838: Always force recursive list jobs.

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 19 10:55:05 UTC 2016

mwolff created this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The CMakeManager uses createImportJob on reload which was previously
  stopping on known folders. This lead to various issues, esp. when
  switching branches we sometimes missed new contents in folders etc.

  I don't remember anymore why this whole logic existed before,
  potentially some not-so-smart performance optimization which breaks
  things. Since I didn't add good comments back then, lets remove it
  for now and see how it works. If things become slow we can always
  optimize later on.

TEST PLAN
  Generic manager test works, as does using it for real.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  5.0