[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D785: Highlight crashed threadsBUG: 283379

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 11 21:25:53 UTC 2016

mwolff added a subscriber: mwolff.
mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.

INLINE COMMENTS
  debugger/framestack/framestackmodel.h:103 Actually, I'd just make this a bool member of the `ThreadItem`, which will also simplify the model code where you output the color then. I.e. something like `bool crashed;` after the `int nr;`, there's 4 byte of padding there anyways, so why not use it?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D785